I Want A Sweet Escape

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hellooooo there! Been a few days, miss me? haha

Well, final exam week is almost over, the three major subjects exam is over, and so I finally have a time to breath *sigh* So, I still have exam tomorrow so I think I can't talk long here since I still have to prepare for my exam. But, I am so stressed up and my head is full and I just need a little distraction. Sweet-little-distraction *wink*

I still get ummm...few exams to go but it doesn't really bother me anymore since it is only few minor subjects left. Everything is just so hectic this month and my head feels like exploding and I feel like crying most all of the time. After exam I still need to finish my research proposal so I guess this is not an easy semester. Like I said, this month, this semester is so hectic I get so tired. Besides, being far away from my boyfriend sums up all of my stress and tiredness. I just can't wait for all this busy-ness to be over and finally I can go to my boyfriend's. Wohoooo!

I just need a sweet escape.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook