Insecurity is A Total Madness

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I know I shouldn't be feeling insecure, but...I just can't help it.
Knowing that he had two ex-girlfriends before me is kind of hit me hard. I know that this should not be being any of my thoughts or anything like that, but, I can't help it. I can't help myself for being jealous and feeling inferior. 

"Ah, so I'm not the only one that have ever been close to him"
"Ah, I'm not the only one he has ever been caring for"
"Ah, I'm not the only one who have been introduced to his family"
"Wah, his friends know them first before me"
"Ah, I lost a step ahead than them"

I'm not feeling special anymore.

Well, that's my problem. I wish I could get rid of it, he chose me, after all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook