Everything Happens for A Reason

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Everything happens for a reason, they said. Well, does it?

I woke up this morning feeling totally heartbroken. Last evening was SBMPTN (Seleksi Bersama Masuk Perguruan Tiggi Negeri) result announcement, and...my brother didn't make it. Yeap, my brother did not accepted. Again. After he failed on SNMPTN (Seleksi Nasional Masuk Perguruan Tinggi Negeri), he failed on this one too. 

If, I, am going to find who is to blame, of course, I, will, blame my brother.
He'd been focusing to other things too much, making him not focus on determining his goal and making it real, ignoring what my mother said, my father said, what I said. But, I understand, really understand, the pressure he had been through on the past couple months, especially in these times when everything just becomes real hectic and anyone around him just becomes lunatic (yes, including me). SO, no, I am not going to find anyone to blame. My brother has enough pressure taken and I'm sure he is just as sad as all of us, in fact, he might be sadder than all of us combined. 

God. Well, maybe, if I were allowed to take all of the blame to this Guy, I would. 
But, no, that kind of crazy idea is just satan trick on human's mind. Call me religious and freak, I don't care. But, yes, that thought has been occurred couple times since last night (I'm human after all). I don't know, I am asking God's plan. What is God's plan on my family this time? After all the suffering He's been put on my family until now, is that just not enough? What is it that He wants? I don't know, I've gone crazy. We are never allowed on asking God's plan. We are just allowed to be grateful of what we have now and be surrender to Him no matter what are we going through, that's just it. However, I've been believing that what happens to us now, whatever God wants on us, in our life, will always have that special meaning, that special reason for it is to happen, and we are supposed to learn something from it. So, just take a break, have a rest, let God does His time, and we'll see a miracle happens, that's what I've learned so far. 

So, yes, everything happens for a reason. Just be patient for you finally realize what something in your life mean to happen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook