NOTHING to Talk About

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yes, I tried to talk this evening, with some little quarreling though. And....it was not succeed, but...it was not a failure either.

 It was not a mistake --> finally, I can say what was in my head these past couple days. I can tell him all of my worries, my fears, my wants, my feelings. I can get to know him better, knowing what has had troubled him so much lately.

It was not a success --> we end up with no conclusion, no solution for the real problem. Everything is just the same again. The whole conversation just make me realize, that there's obviously nothing left to talk about. I should have realized it in the first place. That problem, is unsolvable, the result is just going to be the same. No matter how many times we're going to talk about it. There's no way to figure it out.

Well, despite of those above, I am relieved. 
Finally, we can communicate as well as usual. No weird feelings, no "just forget it" thing, just the usual, the normal one. I think, this 'miss each other' feeling which did it. Well, thank you. I can sleep tight tonight

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook