Mommy

Sunday, November 29, 2009

She's changed.
I knew it. I felt it. She's not like the mom I used to know. She doesn't even care bout me anymore. It's always been bout my sister. It's always been bout her. Just her, her, and her.

It's not like I'm being jealous or something.
Oh, YES, I am jealous. But, who was the one who told me that she wouldn't be unfair ? She was.

I dont even know who I am to her and dont even know who I am in my house. It's like that I am nobody. I am nothing, to her.

I'm sick of these !
Where is mommy I used to know? I have no idea.
When I'm in my house now, it's just like I'm in the house of someone who, conditionally-occasionally-unwillingly, is my parents.

Sometimes, I feel that she is not even maturer than I am.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook