Faith

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Good night fellas. Here I am again. In my worst condition, need something to release my temper. Sooo I end up here. Before I close my day today. It's almost midnight!

I am in a quarreling with my boyfriend. Again. I don't know how I could do this. We made up in the afternoon, then got another quarreling in the evening. How could I be able to stand all of these?
Urrrrgh..........

So, here's the thing.
I do not believe my bf. At all.
Well, it's not because I won't. I can't. I haven't been able to trust another man after what that man did to me. It's just..real complicated and..hard. So that it pops another question, if I'm not ready yet to trust another man, why taking risk having a relationship?
What I do now, is just repeatedly hurt him.

*Big Sigh*
I need a lot of time to think.
One question if allowed : You want me to believe in you, but why do you always seems want to break my faith in you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook