Rebellion

Monday, March 15, 2010

I am in my rebellion phase right now. I have been feeling real upset since Saturday night. I hate Mommy, Daddy, and Ardel. Actually, it is not all their mistake. It is me who has been in my bad mood along day. I keep feeling jealous of my sister, tortured, grumpy, and uncomfortable of being around them.

I don't talk to my Mom, my Dad, and, of course, to my Sister. Everytime I try to have a conversation with them, all that happpened just I end up shouting. *sigh*
This morning, I didn't say a thing to my parents before I went to school. I ignored them. I was mad. My Dad, who usually drive me to school, now is driving my sister. I don't like it. Since yesterday, he's been ignoring me. My Mom? Don't ask. She's no different. She is never on my side.

So I went to school, was feeling all grumpy, and felt like wanna cry. I know this would happening. When my parents love my sister more. I know this would happening. And now this is happening.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook