The Truth is Just The Hardest Part

Saturday, February 06, 2010

I wanna cry if I think 'bout that.
The more I think about it the more I hurt.
And so I wanna cry much louder.
But I can't just rip it out of my head. I can't just get it away from my mind.

But, anyway, big big big thanks to my BESTFRIEND, Ekky.
For telling me the truth I have been doomed for over than 2 years.
For revealing the true face of her, the girl I used to know as my BESTFRIEND, it turns out that she's just as not worth as a BITCH.
Oh my God, sorry for my language.
Maybe It IS the right thing if he wasn't telling me in the first place.
Because this is what I would react. Freak Out.
Maybe I would slap them.
Yeah.
Humiliated them in front of the public. It would be satisfied enough.

But, no. That's not who I am used to be. Who I am used to be is a kind-hearted-brilliant-brained-innocent-hearted girl. That's not what I would do. I would be just quiet.
Not like now which I can freak out relative easily.
What's wrong with me now?
It's like 3 years experience of being INVISIBLE and of being DOOMED has forced me to change, to survive more. That nothing's gonna happen unless we do something by our own.

I think, I like "the new me" a lot better. :1
But it just make me more and more hard of letting my past go.
Since I think I have a bit of revenge in it.
Just think about it can hurt me badly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook