What WAS That?

Saturday, February 13, 2010

What was that ????
Hahahahahahaahaha.
Oh my gosh. I feel like wanna scream, jump, laugh, sleep ('coz I am really tired right now), everything at the same time. I dont even know how to express this feeling with the right words. I just can't find it!

Oh my God.
That's the only thing I can say. Please, anyone tell me what that was. It's all wet. wet.
gaaaaaaaaaaaah
God, I lost all of my vocabs, my words. I keep yell and yell all the time.
I think I'm just gonna take a sleep. Let it be a dream. Let it be gone just the way it has to. Not give it too much thought. Wow. I still can't believe it happened. What I can do now  is just daydreaming, not believsng the memory I have.

*yawn
I am really tired. I have been gone from my home since 8 in the morning and just got home at 8 in the evening. It has been a day for me.
Haha.
Today really was a fairytale. :)
Good night all.

♥,
-JCO-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook