It's Not That Easy

Thursday, December 03, 2009

My daddy came to my room when I was crying.. wth. Where's my privacy?
Okay, that's not the point. The thing is, when he asked me, "What happened?" and I said  that there's nothing and he just left, I thought he won't give it a thought. But the fact was, yes, he's coming back. He asked the same question with a little adding, "You have a problem with your BF, don't you?".

:|

How did he know that ??
Yes, I HAVE a problem with my BF. But I can't just tell him everything I feel. It's just.... weird. I just nodded my head to answer him
Then he said,"Why do you give it so much thought? When you two have to break up then just it."

WHAT ??!
I can't believe what he said to me !
I know he's jut trying to care wif me. But that's not it.
Daddy, It's not that easy. There are still many things to be considered of.

Thank's for trying to understand my problem, Dad.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook